NJ STARS II FAQs
What is it?
This scholarship offers up to $1250 per semester to NJ STARS students transferring from their home county colleges to participating 4-year NJ institutions.
Am I eligible?
- Graduate from an NJ county college with your 2-year degree and a minimum 3.25 GPA.
- Be accepted and enroll in a 4-year institution that participates in the NJ TAG program.
- Complete the NJ Alternative Application.
- Have a family income no greater than $250,000.
- Be an NJ STARS student.
If you satisfy these requirements, you're eligible for the scholarship, regardless of your immigration status.
What institutions are eligible?
See this list for institutions that qualify for all NJ state grant programs.
How do I apply?
- Apply to and enroll in a 4-year institution that participates in the NJ TAG program.
- Notify the admissions office that you are a STARS scholar.
- Provide an official transcript from your county college indicating at least a 3.25 GPA.
- File the NJ Alternative Application.
Get in touch with Nedia Morsy (firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-967-3478) with any further questions or help with your application!